Yesterday, I was tidying the house when I picked up the empty Dasani water package. I was about to throw away the cardboard support and rethought my options! A mini album instantly popped into my head! I could recycle this cardboard rectangle into a Summer Memory album that my family will enjoy for years to come! Genius (if I do say so myself!). So I set forth, finding some of my favorite snapshots of the summer and the perfect papers and embellies. I was actually lucky enough to hit a garage sale by a published scrap design team member and scored the CUTEST green apple polka dotted paper by Serendipity from her for $.35!!!! I don’t know what was more exciting, meeting her by chance or the 6 pieces of fabulous paper I scored for $2!?!?!? Ok, I digress (as I often do!) … I made sure to collect a wide variety of photos that depicted how fun-filled our summer was this year and I let each photo inspire their own mini page! 






I am overjoyed with the outcome of this project and encourage you all to recycle some cardboard and scrap with it!!!



























Rachel your mini album is so fun and colorful - I love it!
ReplyDeleteWay to repurpose! Love this! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute! I havent scrapped in months. I do miss it, its just so hard to find time.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, lovin it!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!
ReplyDeleteWow!! That is amazing - I love it!!!!!
ReplyDeletesuper cute!
ReplyDelete