Monday, August 17, 2009

*** BARGAIN SHOPPING ***

So I popped my head into a few stores over the past 2 weeks and found INCREDIBLE bargains! So incredible... I just had to share them with all of you!



This glass apothecary style jar was $3 in Marshall's!!! $3.99 may not be a huge bargain for 7 oz of candy but Jordan Almonds are my favorites and so hard to find where you commonly buy candy so I snatched them up when I was at Marshall's :)



This class and wooden lantern was $1 in Marshall's ... I am getting a Halloween shadow box vibe from it ... I'll get back to you later on that!

Ah, last weeks Michael's treasures.... all but the notebook paper punch were on clearance but the punch was on sale for 30% off !

Big Lots... who knew they were a scrappers dream. So these are last years supplies... NO ONE BUT YOU KNOWS THAT! Everything was $1 but the Martha Stewart labels, they were $2.

Walmart clearance... MS min scalloped circle punch $4, MS felt varsity letters $2, Baseball themed kit (Walmart brand) $3, note cards $1 and gummy bracelets for $3 (they were regular price but I just had to buy gummy bracelets!!!!!!!!)

Country Barn birdhouse $2.50, Salvation Army, Ft. Lauderdale.

Set of 4 milk glass jars $5, Salvation Army Ft. Lauderdale.

Tiered wire basket $1, Salvation Army. It is pretty small and right now I have my MS mini scalloped circle punch on one level, the note book punch on another and the gummy bracelets on the last one. As you can tell, all my shopping goodies didn't make it very far after I unpacked them!!!


Thanks for sharing my shopping pleasure ;)

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Good deals! I am excited to see what you do with those milk jars? Rubons maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great stuff! love the jar, the milk glass & the birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wooden lantern is SCREAMING for some sort of 3D Halloweeny thing! OH! The possibilities!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the products you bought are oh-so-cute!

    ReplyDelete