YAY! I finally had a LO I actually wanted to use my Martha Stewart Ice Cream Cone punch on!!! My sister, middle son and I ran out to a local pizza parlor for takeout when we went to Ft. Lauderdale last weekend. There happened to be a little Mom and Pop ice cream and Italian ices shop next door! Not only did I leave with a pint of cherry/ pineapple Italian ices, I got a few cute shots of my silly son and fun loving sis!Saturday, August 15, 2009
Summer Scrappin'
YAY! I finally had a LO I actually wanted to use my Martha Stewart Ice Cream Cone punch on!!! My sister, middle son and I ran out to a local pizza parlor for takeout when we went to Ft. Lauderdale last weekend. There happened to be a little Mom and Pop ice cream and Italian ices shop next door! Not only did I leave with a pint of cherry/ pineapple Italian ices, I got a few cute shots of my silly son and fun loving sis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































I LOVE that Owl PP! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat layouts! I love that beach one. The photos are so nice!
ReplyDelete