
I am really enjoying getting to know my new
Cricut! I made a bunch of fun projects this weekend! Here is a Back to School LO I made for my middle son. All of the images were from the Everyday Paper Dolls cart except the rounded tabbed file card, that was made with the From My Kitchen cart and the alphas were made with the George cart. I used my
Marvy scalloped square punch for the photo corners, 123 and apple buttons,
yellow buttons and Yearbook font in Word for the details in red (I blocked out the actual info!). OH and I used my new Crop-A-
Dile for the blue tag on the bottom left corner! I have been wanting one and found a kit with eyelets at my Super
Walmart for $10 !!!!
TFL!
Rachel
I love the layout, such great detail!
ReplyDeleteWow...wow...wow... how amazing is that...holy cow..love the cuts and all the little details..just a fantastic job..
ReplyDeletecheers
Nanné
Great Layout TFS.
ReplyDeleteYou have done your Cricut proud! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is terrific!! I can tell you're having fun with your new bug!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that's so great! I can't believe all of the elements that you've incorporated. I love it.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Rachael!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Great job with your first Cricut attempt! You would never know this was your first Cricut page though! :)
ReplyDeleteI just love this so much...I'm linking your blog on mine now...wonderful...I have a couple of awards up for my followers...I Like Your Style and I Love Your Blog...I'd love for you to have them if your interested in following...amazing work!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper adorable LO!!! I loveee it great job!!
ReplyDeleteBrenda