Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nicholas / Train LO with Everyday Paperdolls cart

Boy was this page fun to make! Even better, my 3 yr old came up to me and asked if I made him anything (since I played with my Cricut all weekend and he saw my middle son's LO). When I showed him his LO... he turned to me and said "Mommy, you really made it for ME, I LOVE IT, you are the best mommy ever"! I SWEAR! He is so articulate! Ok, so that was the best part of the LO! NICHOLAS and the blue/ black circles are George Alpha and Basic Shapes and everything else was Everyday Paper Dolls, Crop-a-Dile, Stickles, Creative Memory's ink, chipboard MOMENTS TO REMEMBER, buttons and the red photo corners I made with my Marvy scalloped square punch and cut them to size.
TFL!
And thanks for the compliments!!!!!!
Rachel

10 comments:

  1. Great colors and wow, if you are new to Cricut ... you are rockin it! This is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your work...and I agree with Sandi...if you are new...wowzers...such a talented lady!!!!! So glad you are posting on the mb so I could find my way to your blog...thanx for becoming a follower of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome.....I love your blog and I am now a follower
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun you're having with the cricut! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....I know how he feels! You are a great mommy! Beautiful page!! I don't use diecuts myself but you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how sweet!! Those are the moments that make it all worth it! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete