Monday, August 3, 2009

*80's week* Day Dos*

I love this mini album I made several months ago! It actually may be my all time favorite mini :) And that is a huge statement since I have several baskets full of minis I have made over the past few years.
The inspiration from this mini came from 3 places, the paper (AC Teen collection), the wooden thought bubble and my collection of fun photos documenting my love for all things fun, bright and happy as a kid growing up in the 80's!
The clip art is actually wingdings aka dingbats called The 80's (like, DUH!).
Me as a Brownie.... I LOVED being a Brownie!
80's movies were the best, still are :) Oh goodness, what's worse, the tacky Aquanet hair or that tulle and Spandex dress !?!?!?
Madonna... 'nuff said!
Another photo of classic Eighties attire!
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS!!!
TFL!
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. DUDE! Love it! We need to talk! LOL I just wish I had as many 80's photos as you do! I may have one of me wearing a shirt full of buttons. LOL

    ReplyDelete