Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blog Award from Kristy!!!


There were a few stipulations to accepting this award...


1) Thank the person that gave me this award: Thanks kitten ;) Ya'll have to check out Kristy's awesome blog here : http://kitten91303.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-got-award.html


2) Copy the logo and place it on my blog.... check!


3) Link the person who nominated you .... see #1 ;)


4) Name seven interesting things about myself ...


5) Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers...


* Tracy @ http://thevintagesisterstudio.blogspot.com/, funny story about Tracy, I saw a comment my cousin left on Facebook for a friend of hers from High School about her art work. Lucky me, I was able to see the photograph my cousin commented on and I was in heaven! It was a vintage painting she made! I quickly sent her an email and invited her to me my FB friend!


* Laura @ http://adayinthelifeofthepaperpoppy.blogspot.com/, sadly, I don't know Laura personally, but I drool, I mean, LOVE, her creations!


* Angie @ http://creativeangiepalin.blogspot.com/, I 'meet' Angie on the 2Peas board and WE DID NOT HIT IF OFF in the begining!!! lol! We were like oil and water! But one day we saw eye to eye and have been best palies ever since! I actually LOVE Angie's point of views and her art work is PHENOMENAL... she makes the cutest little makeup bags (she sent me a Hello Kitty one a few months ago and I carry it everyday!) and the best little charms!


* Jeni @ http://pinestreetjct.blogspot.com/ also another virtual friend! I met her through 2Peas as well :) She makes the most unique, creative, lovely felted creatures. Let me rephrase that.... she makes CUSTOM creatures, you can have her make your dachshund from felted wool (right, Angie ;) Jeni also makes SPECTACULAR charms! She also sent me a special little present last week, a vintage style Mickey art doll pin!


* Betsy Veldman @ http://scrapbookgirl.typepad.com/paper_scissors_and_superh/, I don't know Betsy but I admire her blog. In fact, I was at Barnes and Noble last week and browsing through a scrapbook magazine, I knew IMMEDIATELY I was looking at Betsy's work! She truly is unique and that is a commendable feat in our craft world!


* Monique @ http://monkeydoodlecricut.blogspot.com/, I just started browsing the Cricut boards and already found an inspiring blog! Check it out!


* Cathy @ http://cathytomm.blogspot.com/ also another Pea! She is a MASTER QUILTER, a talent I am void of but completely envious of! Cathy also makes fantastic charms! She, too, has sent me a few great charms and button goodies :)


6) Post links to the 7 nominated blogs ...


7) Leave a comment on all 7 blogs letting them know ;)


Thanks Kristy... see ya on Facebook :)


Check these girls OUT!


Night, ya'll!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I will have to think on who now. I have to go find a horse now. not sure it is well. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel! That was so sweet of you to think of me. :-)

    ReplyDelete