Thursday, August 27, 2009

I {Heart} My Cricut!!!

So my wonderful hubby gave me the go ahead to purchase my very first Cricut from HSN! It was a Today Special with 4 cartridges PLUS $50 with my employee discount, FREE S&H and 4 flexpay.... who could refuse that offer!
It arrived Tuesday and as soon as my hubby left the house, I ripped that sucker OPEN! OMG! BLISS!!!! I unpacked it, plugged it in, breezed through the set-up and began "experimenting". Talk about User Friendly!

Ok so here are a few goodies I made yesterday....

This is a card I made for my beautiful friend Anna as a thank you for the fabulous box of GA goodness I got as a surprise from her in the mail yesterday! My 'famous' beach glass. I like it to show more glass but I also thought the label came out cutie patootie so I left my crafting comfort zone and glued it down ;)

AND... just some little tid bits I made with the From My Kitchen cartridge ($54.99 from HSN too but I got it for $37 with my employee discount... IT IS TO DIE FOR... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Thanks for putting up with my Cricut excitement!!!!
Have a great day!
Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that stuff from the My Kitchen cartridge is awesome!!! You have already made such fun stuff! I can't wait to see what else you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!!! I left you somethin on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world that is Cricut! You will love it more with every cartridge you get. Nice goodies you made, too!!

    ReplyDelete