Yes, he was well loved and quite dirty! My boys keep him with their stuffies and have lost his little red ball cap. Oh well, he just won't be able to go out in the sun ;)
My Dad found my NKOTB VIDEO- remember those! Videos! I loved this video! I played it a few years ago, I sang all the songs, danced all the corny dances and envisioned myself making out with Donnie! What!??! Didn't YOU?
And MY favorite, favorite, favorite icon of my childhood... the plastic charm necklace! This is one I bought off of eBay a few years ago. I must say my original one was awesome!!! My big sister ALWAYS bought me a new charm or 2 every weekend when she was at the flea market in Philly (my Dad had a side business selling brand new hosiery and under garments at the flea). I can remember Allison buying me a Sunkist orange juice carton, a toilet, a pill jar, a phone and a poodle charm, just to name a few! I had a charm on every link :) It may have been plastic but it was one heavy necklace :)
All the charms had the signature bell!
TFL!
Rachel



























OMG...wish I still had my plastic charm necklace...it was so the thing to have with I was in 5th grade! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! You have a #3 Brown Fuzzy with BLUE eyes!!! Can you tell I'm a collector? That's a hard combo to find...I don't thinkI have one like him...great little guy.
ReplyDeleteXavier chose his names from old, vintage name books and from cemetaries.
You've got a cutie there...please, don't ever put them in a hot attic!
:0)
Peggy
I still love Cabbage Patch Kids! Mine were Garvey Frederick, he was a premie and Bonita (can't remember her middle name), she was a cornsilk. I still have Garvey but Bonita got lost in a move somewhere.
ReplyDelete