Friday, August 21, 2009

So we bought a few new things this week....

I got the Cricut Personal Expression for ME and hubby got this .....
A new car! We traded in our gas guzzling Dodge Dakota for this great mileage Nissan Versa :)
I think I am done shopping and eating out for a LONG WHILE! Good thing I a full supply of paper, we will be home playing with my Cricut for date night!!!! lol!
TFL!
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Rach, you are going to love your cricut. I shopped HSN also, and bought two of the new cricut cartridges "Winter Wonderland" and the Kitchen one (can't remember the name). I'm so excited, but really feel like you enabled me, lol. Love you girl and I'm glad you got your cricut and your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my cricut. I only have one cartridge though :(
    nice wheels too.

    ReplyDelete