Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Recycled Jar - Vintage Embellishment Holder!

Last week I was cleaning out an empty applesauce jar for the recycle bin and inspiration hit.  Well, I had no idea what I was going to use the jar for or how I was going to adorn it but knew I needed to save it from the recycle bin!  So I brought it in the art room, where I had a bunch of completed French inspired tags laying on the desk drying.  I decided to use the jar for paper crafting embellishments and keeping the jars embellishments simple.  I tried to match the colors on mt bookshelves with the light turquoise and black and shite polka dots.  I wrapped a few feet of twine around the jar to help secure the tag as well as aesthetics.
I am more than pleased with the outcome and have already filled the jar with blank tags!  Just waiting for the next wave of inspiration!
Linking up with :
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden






Have a great day!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Cute Holder! I’m a new follower Happy Wednesday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete