Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Calendar

I feel that I should explain the strawberry theme, in case you are wondering why it is not green and doused in shamrocks!  Right now my part of central west Florida is celebrating The Strawberry Festival!  We are THE Winter Strawberry Capitol of the World and darn proud of it!  The festival dons some of the best strawberry shortcake in all of Florida and a wide variety of concerts such as The Judds and Rick Springfield (yes, I am going to see Rick Springfield Wednesday!)
I tried to give it vintage feel with an eclectic variety of embellishments!
Doesn't it just scream STRAWBERRIES!!!!

Linking up with :

NightOwlCrafting
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment so I know you came over!
Rachel

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit to my blog! Love this calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous calendar, such lovely colours and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my st patrick's day cards ~ i really appreciate it!

    love your calendar! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! that looks amazing what a beautiful calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and asking about the cooking b-day party. The first time I did this party my daughter invited a boy. I just made sure all of the things I provided for him were "boyish" Like a skull and cross bones apron etc. He had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous calendar!! Thanks for auditioning for OMTWI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw you at the Sugar Bee OMTWI auditions. This is a great calendar! And also, I have 3 sons as well. :) Yay for moms of boys!

    ReplyDelete