After enjoying lunch with my sister and nephew and his girlfriend and my youngest son at Panera, we enjoyed a quick trip to Steinmart. I am usually not to overly impressed with their houseware items (and I am never impressed with their clothing selection!) but had a change of heart this time around (I am still talking about their housewares!)
I fell in love with this toille bedspread and these burlap pillows. The bedspread was on clearance for around $60 and the pillows were $20 each. As I daydreamed of cozying with my honey in our new French flea market inspired bed coverings, I was summoned back to reality as I imagined him lecturing me for purchasing my umpteenth bedspread!
Aren't these rusty looking chicken wire cloches fabulous!?!?
They were about $20-$25 each.
This Parisian vase.
Cute but not cute enough for me to look at the bottom for the price!
Ok, these were really hard to resist. These little burlap pillows were
very affordable for $5 each BUT a few things deterred me...
1- Having to chose just one.
2- Overspending since I would have to buy one of each
(there were 4 styles, I didn't photograph the 4th one)
3- They felt like beanbags, stuffed with coffee beans.
4- Where would I put them?
5- My husband lecturing me for buying more pillows!
Doesn't this chair look like it belongs at the famous
Rose Bowl Swap Meet? Oh God, I am dying to go there!!!
And lastly, this great piece of art that I may have to
model a new project after. Seems simple enough to replicate, right?
Glad you came along on my latest shopping trip!
Rachel
Rachel



























No comments:
Post a Comment