Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Doll Parts

Are you asking yourself why anyone would have a basket FULL of vintage dolls and doll parts?  Yeah, me too!  Why would anyone need 50+ dolls?  How many doll crafts can one person make?
I asked myself this question until I saw the price tag on the bag at my local Goodwill. A dollar!  An entire bag of vintage dolls for a buck!  How could I resist?  Surely, I could find some use for a doll or two (even if all three of my children are boys who have no interest in dolls!).  I know what your thinking, "She'll buy anything for a dollar"!  And you are right!
Have a fabulous day!!!
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. YOU GO Thrifty Girl! Bahahaha! I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a buck, I would buy them too. I always think if I can't use it, I sell it in a yard sale. My hubby asks why do you buy stuff at yard sales so you can put it in a yard sale? idk Just b/c it's a cheap thrill! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love stuff for a buck, and you got a whole bag of stuff for a buck, I would bought it..even if I didn't know what I was going to use it for, someday it will come to me and I'll find a use for it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, enjoyed your visit. to answer your quesion, the small salt bag was $6 and the large was $8.

    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete