Saturday, March 26, 2011

VIntage Circus Fun!

I found these fun party supplies in the 2/$3 bin at Michaels in Ft Lauderdale when I went away last weekend.
I have no rhyme or reason for them other then they are cute as heck and I know I can use them for a party- eventually!  I love the treat sacks and matching cards!  Can't you smell the popcorm and cotton candy!??! 
And the vintage stamps are PERFECT! 
 Graphic-tastic stickers!  I am envisioning gift tags for the treat sacks!
I love finding inspiration party goodies...
I even have a little plan in the works!
Stay tuned!!!
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Really cute! I have 3 sons too.
    Sometimes a spur of the moment just us party
    is a good time to pull out things like this.
    and take pictures of course :) celebrate good grades or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! I have a soft spot for pretty stationary supplies too! Happy Spring! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost bought the hot air balloon bags...who knows, I might end up going back!

    The stamps are fantastic. I didn't see them when I was there {just need to look harder!}.

    Thanks for stopping by and visiting me at Avery & Winslow. :)

    ReplyDelete