This was one of the most enjoyable gifts I have created in a long time! No seriously, I was cracking up every time I found a new coffee sign to put in arrangement!
I cleaned out the two espresso cans I had in the pantry and by that I mean, opened then brand new cans, poured them in a Tupperware and rinsed the cans!
I printed out the CUTEST coffee gift card holder from here : http://www.box.net/shared/1bry1y4q0o
All of the other images were found thru my Google search for coffee signs. There are plenty of funnies out there but then again, these are for my son's teachers! They have a great sense of humor but I wouldn't want to cross the line! I bought (on behalf of the entire class with part of the donation I collected) each of them two $10 gift cards to Starbucks, a Via iced coffee packet and biscotti.
Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel
Rachel



























Adorable! Love the cans!
ReplyDeleteSo thoughtful and so fun!
ReplyDelete