Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cupcake Swap

I almost forgot to post the goodies I sent to Stephanie, my cupcake partner, back in April!  It was such a fun swap so I really wanted to share it with all of you...
I found this fun new cupcake icing idea when I was at Super Walmart, it even included a recipe idea card that I mounted onto a 6x6 piece of card stock and embellished with a vintage Oreo theme! YUM YUM!!! 
Cupcake stamps, a mounting square and a few cutsie lip glosses! 
Easter cupcake and label sets I found at Dollar Tree, I wasn't trying to be a cheapo but I couldn't pass up these two sets! 
One of the swap requirements were to send your partner an item with her initial on it, I sent a cute little fashion necklace with an "S" pendant and a luggage tag with her name scripted on it!  Fun for her traveling scrapbook tote, perhaps??? 
Pretty cupcake wrappers and pearl sprinkles (which are my kids favorite sprinkles!)  I tried to stay with a beachy color scheme since her she loves the beach :) 
Can't send a cupcake package without making the whole box smell like a vanilla cupcake! 
Simple beachy dishtowel and shell plaque (underneath the towel) for her kitchen, perfect for summer!  And a little clip I made to tie it all together (pun intended!) 
Homemade starfish cupcake picks that I made just for her!!! 
And shells!
Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. This is a great swap gift, she must have been thrilled to death. I love how you added the candle so that the package would smell like cupcakes...clever!

    ReplyDelete