Welcome to Day Three of my free Teacher Appreciation week printable finds and my take on them!
For this project idea, I started with this sleek image I found here : http://www.cottage-industrialist.com/blog/category/printables?currentPage=5 - I believe this printable was intended as a card. But in the world of crafters and DIY-er's ... we modify and alter everything! My spin on this free printable was a tumbled marble coaster :)
It can be used to hold an icy bottle of water or sit on a shelf with other mementos in the classroom. I know my third graders teachers like to display their gifts on a set of shelves. It is kinda like a trophy case of love and affirmation! In fact, they have many gifts on display from my family as my fourth grader also had them last year!
My plan for gift giving is to tie them with a simple bow from twine and a mechanical pencil.
All packed and ready - with a pretty little medallion (since we already established a few weeks back I had an odd addiction to making them!!!)
And by all - I mean ... FIVE!
See you tomorrow for Day Four!
Linking up with :
Rachel





























THose are really cute! I don't know what to do for my kids teachers.
ReplyDeleteI like the medallion!
ReplyDelete