So I got this award from Cinnibonbon!!! Thanks Cinni!!!!!!!! I really do feel honored and you write the nicest, uplifting comments on my blog! I am new to blogland and hope I am doing the tagging right!Here are the steps:
1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life: He is an honest hard working man that puts his family first. He doesn't care what people think about him and for that I admire him, because unfortunately, I care too much what people think about me.
2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life:
~ My children's happiness and successes.
~ My husbands happiness and successes.
~My Father's pride in me (he always is, so that is easy!).
~ If I can hold my head up high and proud.
~My family's love for each other.
~ When the children in my boys classes run to hug me when I go into to volunteer.
3. Assign 6 other blogs this award:
http://stolenbonbon.blogspot.com/ : Marla
http://skippingpebbles.blogspot.com/ : Rhonda
http://scrappykindofgirl.blogspot.com/ : Amanda
http://dragonflydremer.blogspot.com/ : Cyndy
http://vickery-vous.blogspot.com/ : Dana
http://creativeangiepalin.blogspot.com/ : Angie
Just having fun speading some love in the land of Blog!!!!
Have a great night girlies :) Rachel



























AWWWWWWWWW I LOVE YOU RACHIE! Thanks for the award.. now what do I do?
ReplyDeleteHey Looky! My name is up there! You are as sweet as pie.. love you girl!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am working on the post now and will let you know when I publish it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm not reading past this post so I won't ruin my Betty Surprize, thanks for the warning.
Oh Rachel, thanks for the award, I'm just now getting around to putting it on my blog. I'm so honored. I would like to the thank the academy, my manager, the people, ....
ReplyDelete