1 c. sugar
1 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
1 stick butter, melted
3/4 c. chopped pecans
1 stick butter, melted
3/4 c. chopped pecans
Let roll dough thaw until soft. Grease a Bundt pan or tube pan well. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
Cut each roll in half and roll pieces into ball shape. Dip dough balls into melted butter and then roll in sugar/cinnamon mix. Arrange in Bundt pan, sprinkling with pecans between layers. Cover with towel and allow to rise until more than double in bulk (follow package directions for length of time.) Bake at 350 degrees about 45 minutes. Loosen sides with knife and turn onto plate.
Gathering the goodies : Bundt pan, Pyrex for melting butter, pastry brush, thawed rolls, cinnamon and sugar.
Brush on the melted butter.
Cut thawed rolls in half. Roll in Cinnamon/ Sugar mixture.
Fill the buttered Bundt pan with the rolls. Set aside and let the rolls rise for 2 hours.
Bake according to the directions and enjoy! See one of the boys enjoying it as I take the photo :)



























mmmm...monkey bread is the best!
ReplyDeleteAm I glad I opened your blog. My kids have been asking me to make monkey bread and I didn't have a clue where to start Thanks.
ReplyDelete