
I will begin this
miscellaneous post with a little sign that should be motivating me to clean for Johnny's birthday party on Sunday BUT, here I am ... goofing off on my blog, 2Peas,
SIStv and
Facebook!
Here are some cute photos of my eldest for the 100 Day of School :


Today was the 100
th day of School and our school
definitely goes all out! The students and teachers dress up like
centurions, participate in projects that center around the number 100 and bring in 100 items. My boys brought in 100 baseball cards and 100 bottle caps. They collect these items, so it was very easy to count out a 100! Zach did not want to dress up, so he wore a button that
said "I am 100 days smarter" and Johnny wanted to go all out! He wore his
brand new American Eagle shorts with a polo, my Grandpa's sweater (I had saved for 30 years!) with some of John's socks and sandals, complete with cane and glasses. I found a birthday button and covered the "7" with "100" - that is where being a scrapper comes in handy (number stickers!)
I got this awesome blog award from
leateach, Leanne, for having a blog with great recipes and being creative. I feel so honored to be thought of that way!!! Thank you so much Leanne!!!!!!!!!!! You are very talented as well... love the Valentine cards you just posted!

Have a great day, Everyone!!!!!!! Be back tomorrow!
lol...he is a HOOT! he reminds me of the local wal-mart greeter...usually a lil old guy. these are just great blackmail material for the future.
ReplyDelete