
A typical Saturday for our family starts with Judo, the guys participate in the kids class then John stays for the adult class. We are up and out of the house by 8:30 am and stay until noon. Today John had to work, so we were in the car on our way to get some errands done by 10:30.

We ran into Walmart to fill the pantry and stock up ... on snacks!!! I actually did by milk, eggs, bacon and other necessities but who wants to see a photo of kielbasa???? I thought it would be more fun to gawk *OR* gasp over the crap I feed the family ;)

We stopped by the library for Johnny to get some new Judy Moody books. SO being the big reader I am, I wondered over to the DVD section and found some fun stuff! I looooooooove Eddie Murphy's Raw ans Delirious so I was siked when I wound Delirious!!! I never say To Kill a Mockingbird, so I snatched that up as well. And a bunch of other 60's Disney movies to watch with the kiddos this weekend. Bob the Builder is for Nicky!!!

Ha! Thought we were junk food junkies, huh??? I stopped by the farmer's market for some fruit and onions. We live in the largest strawberry producing area in the country so I bought some fresh berries and shortcakes!!!!

Off to Dollar Tree to stock up on my VERY FAVORITE sponges! Then I saw these cute polka dotted oven mitts and dish towels to help fill in in the Secret Betty Swap! I actually went for some birthday party plates for Johnny's birthday party next Sunday. Annnnnnnnnd of course, I bought some movies candies for the weekend DVD watch-a-thon we are planning!

Finally, my BBQ lunch from the street vendor by the farmer's market.... smoked white meat chicken, collard greens and BBQ beans with corn bread!!!!!!!!! YUM! STOP DROOLING :)
No fair showing off the BBQ. Makes me crave some pulled pork or brisket from Chubby's up the road. Yum, yum for the tum!
ReplyDeletehey you...I'm playing catch up on your posts.
ReplyDeleteSounds like your super busy but keep it fun.
Hey we eat all that "crap" too!!!
I'm so loving the goodies you found at the dollar store!
Love the BBQ Plate, think I might have to come shopping with you next Saturday. Let's see Tampa is only, what? like 8.5 hours away. I'll leave really early. Rhonda
ReplyDeleteThose pot holders are certainly BETTY. You had a supershopping day for sure. I used to shop like that. Then my boy turned 3 and life as I knew it became a whole nother ball of wax. I can usually make it to 1 or 2 errands and the day is shot. We'll see what happens when he turns 4.
ReplyDelete