
OF COURSE *I* had to do a LO dedicated to my very own Hello Kitty birthday party! Anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE Hello Kitty...
My girlfriend called my husband early on my birthday, back in December, and wanted to run her surprise by him. My husband was home all week with the CHICKEN POX that he got from my oldest son (who actually had the CP immunization at 12 months old!). Hubby was unable to do anything for my birthday, not even a hug (we were not sure if I ever had CP, so we didn't take unnecessary risks). She told him she wanted to bring me a cake and ice cream after dinner. So the plan was to keep is on the d-low and Cheryl and her family would come over to our house after dinner. I, for the life of me, could NOT figure out why my beloved was RUSHING me through dinner! Low and behold, a knock at the door, and it was the Cheryl, Dennis, Devin, Madison and McKenzie bearing birthday treats! Cheryl went out of her way to get me a Hello Kitty birthday cake, yummy Banana Split ice cream and a basket chock full of Hello Kitty goodies! OMG, a HK popcorn popper (and tons of popcorn to go with it!), a HK desk lamp (perfect for my scrap desk!) and even a HK alarm clock (I spared my hubby and put it in the scraproom!), a HK pillow, HK sticker (lots of HK stickers!) and Dunkin Donuts coffee (that is Cheryl's favorite) and Starbucks coffee (that's my favorite and we have a friendly war over the best coffee!) plus a sweet little plaque that says FRIENDS, that I keep on my scrap desk!
I am not only lucky to have friends that spoil me but I am blessed more over for having friends that love and care about me, enough to want to risk Chicken Pox from my husband to cheer me up! Thank you, Cheryl and gang- I love you guys, you are all very special to me!



























Hello Kitty is apporpriate at any age! Looks like a good time was had by all!!
ReplyDelete:)
What a cute layout and what a great birthday surprise. Good friends are the best gift ever!
ReplyDeletePS I love Hello Kitty too!
Wow - what a great birthday - minus the chicken pox. You have some great friends!!
ReplyDelete:0)
yay! happy birthday! what a cute layout - and a FAB day!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute HK b-day! Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteFun birthday theme and layout!
ReplyDeleteIf you're into make-up at all. MAC cosmetics will be coming out with a limited edition line of Hello Kitty stuff around the 2nd week of February.
wow kinda like the best birthday ever...lovin the HK popcorm popper!
ReplyDelete