Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day!




I have been waiting several months for this moment! I plan on spending the day with Johnny's class to watch the inauguration live with them. So, in honor of President Obama.... I will post a layout I did during his campaign! I am anticipating all he has promised and I believe in him! Yes, it is alot for one man to bear all that responsibility but that is why he appoints a cabinet! The right choices yield change!!!!! God Bless America!



5 comments:

  1. I really like your layout! I am going to do something, not sure what. yet!

    P.S. found your blog through 2peas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! I have to admit, I had watery eyes watching the coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout ...and I love that secret foldout!! awesome idea. I had the day off, so the kiddo and I watched it togther!! Man oh man, I could see the pressure on his face as he walked out of the capitol building.
    He's got a long road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooops almost forgot...I love your collection. You've have to cough up a picture sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched yesterday, too! I teared because it was witnessing history. I am hoping you are right in that he can give us the hope we so badly need as a country. I voted for him and represented him at the Democrat County Convention. I just couldn't vote in the election for him when he went to far left for me. Yet I so wish and hope he will be a great president. Your LO of President Obama is wonderful and so is your Word Up #43 Embrace!

    Kim http://texassantagertrudis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete