Friday, January 9, 2009

Reason #102, #103 and #104 why I love {IKEA}


The boys LOVE apples with caramel dip, so these were must have purchases for the ol' family unit when hubby pointed it out! The apple corer/ slicer is FAB, it is sharp (no blades though- weird) and cuts with littler effort. The peeler is a God send. I have been using the same peeler my Mother-In-Law gave me 13 years ago, a freebie gift from Reader's Digest. But I LOVE it. It is the only one that ever peeled well UNTIL I met the newest member of the utensil drawer to the left ;) This peeler is A*M*A*Z*I*N*G, so efficient! It was $1.99! And lastly, the turquoise blue cutting mats. I have been wanting something light weight and convenient to cut fruits and vegis on and voila... $2.99 late- I got this super useful set of 2! I love Ikea... so utilitarian, inexpensive and USEFUL! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. IKEA is the best, I will have to pick one of these up next time I am there!
    vee

    ReplyDelete