
I found this awesome site called Muffin Tin Mom : http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/2010/08/muffin-tin-monday-theme-numberscounting.html . She creates fun snacks and meals in muffin tins (not necessarily baked in the tins, but served lovingly in them!) . She hosts a weekly linky party on Mondays and even has weekly themes! This week was 1-2-3 but since I am trying this out for the first time, I am using last weeks theme, A-B-C. 
A = Apple slices and Apple Jacks, B = Bananas and C = Chocolate Dip for the fruit and Cupcakes in the boys favorite colors!
I made the labels and monkey tags in Word. I used skewers, cardstock in a banana yellow color and tape!
The verdict is out until the big boys get home from school. I have an almost 10 year old, an 8 year old and a 4 1/2 yr old. The older boys may be a wee bit too old for this concept, but I am game for anything. In the meantime, the snacks are awaiting their happy arrival home :) I will have to get back to you on the boys opinions!
Thanks for stopping by for snack time!
Rachel



























It looks amazing!! I am sure they will love it everything is better in a muffin tin :0)
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely tin! Great job! Love it!
ReplyDeletesuch a great job!thanks for joining in!
ReplyDeleteI bet the older boys loved it too!
ReplyDeleteI love your flags. You are off to great start.
ReplyDelete