Monday, August 2, 2010

Estate Sale Goodies!

I found this estate sale a few weeks ago and remembered the ladies said they were going to do them several more times throughout the summer until they were finished. Well, I actually remembered where they were located and went back, since I was out running errands anyway, with my Mom and kids. My mama was nice enough to wait in the car (with it running, A/C on!) with the kiddos while I checked out all the treasures!!!! I bought this blue 'oriental' looking vase, 2 soup bowls and a mini rectangular crock. I feel a Chinese dinner theme coming up!!! I make a mean pot sticker! These 2 rattan chargers.
A wicker tray.
6 etched glass dessert cups.
White ceramic pitcher.
This fabulous, extra long basket... very unique shape. I certainly do not have one this shape or size around my house and I can always make use of a new basket!
Little rattan woven coasters.
Beige serving bowl.
OK... now you ask, HOW MUCH? Well, it all added up to $22 from what it was all individually tagged as. But, I bargained with them, you know, since they had signs up that said, no reasonable offer refused. And I offered them a crispy new $10 bill and the lady took it!!! I bought a basket-full of table-scape-able goodies for only $10 !!!!!!
Thanks for peeking and sharing in my excitement!
~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you found some wonderful things. Love all the blue and white and the basket is fabulous. It looks perfect to hold flowers, magazine and a ton of great things. Great job. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete