Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Abercrombie Models!

Do you ever look at your little boys and think, HEY YOU AREN'T SO LITTLE ANYMORE!?!? WHAT HAPPENED? I do. In fact, I get very misty eyed when I think of them as toddlers! Yesterday I met a friend at the mall and decided to buy them a few new shirts since I made them purge alot of clothes, over the weekend. I stopped in my favorite guy store, Abercrombie and Fitch and the kids version, Abercrombie. I am sad to report my 8 year old wears the kids XL and my eldest who will be 10 in December wears a Men's Small! YIKES! When did they get so 'manly'???? OK, my husband is 6'3" ... I guess it was just inevitable! Zach, my Third Grader!
John, my Fourth Grader!
Thanks for indulging me in a Mom Moment!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. Somebody kidnapped my precious little boy and left a young adult man. Oh, if only I could go back for a couple of minutes and give that precious little one a hug.

    ReplyDelete