Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cupcake embellies for Whimsy Jar (no peeking Rhonda!) and Valentine Project

These sweet little cupcakey goodies are for my Cupcake Whimsy Jar for Rhonda! I used my INKADOO cupcake stamp set, colored card stock scraps, Stickles, scalloped punch and circle punch.
I forgot to post this fun little matchbook I made for Valentine's Day (don't worry, I also forgot to give it to my hubby!). I just cut a 2 inch by 5 inch strip of CS and punched on end with my Fiskers Threading Water punch. Then I glued a pretty Love Elsie PP scrap on the inside and attached my 'matches' with a little glue and 2 staples. I adorned the front with a K&Co Valentine dies and my Marvy scalloped square punch.
As I was putting this together, this corny little saying popped into my head (no I am not too iriginal but it is cute!) and cut it into 'match sticks'! TFL!

5 comments:

  1. Your cupcakes are adorable! Your swap partner will love them - I love the glittery touch! The LOVE matchbook is adorably clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That matchbook is fabulous!! How can you go wrong with cupcakes? Those little scallops are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun I LOVE THE MATCH BOOK!!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm...cupcakes! So cute!! And the matchbook is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...you knew i'd be in love!!! Rhonda is gonna so love you even more than she already does...those are too cute.

    ReplyDelete