SO I finally dusted off my Halloween photographs! I also finally used my Cosmo Cricket Jack black mini chipboard album that I was hording. I used the the Making Memories Spellbound kit and the white foam
Thickers that I got from my Secret Goblin pal, Peggy (aka
Pegsters)


Photos from Trick -or- Treat, Zach's class Halloween party ad Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studio (Wonderland was so
freakin' SCARY!)

I ALWAYS stage my kids in their holiday shirts for photos (not something I plan on but I always end up doing it... call me a creature of habit!)
This lo also used with the MM Spellbound Kit from Peggy and American Crafts rub-
ons (I *H*A*T*E* rub-
ons!), American Crafts alpha stickers,
Bazzil black cs and Martha Stewart vintage pumpkin sticker. I also ALWAYS make a lo for Halloween
referring to my kids as
punkins!
TFL!
Rachel
I love your halloween mini album!!! Its awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove this!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one running so behind on projects..so you finished yours...so maybe I am the only one..LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind comments my friend!!!
That's adorable! I still have to do my Halloween (and Tday, and Xmas...) photos. BTW, I'll be in Fort Myers next week, that is where my folks snowbird it ;) (yay, I can finally comment again on your blog...couldn't the other day...weird!)
ReplyDelete