
So yesterday we went to Madison's pagent, after many weeks of preperation, we were excited to cheer her on! She is a special friend of the boys and her Mom is a great friend of mine, we would not miss it for the world.
Madison was #11 out of 220 girls. Johnny, Zach and I sat through 220 girls for casual and formal wear- that is 440 turns... a looooooooooooong evening!
I quickly learned that my vision of the well rounded beauty is NOT the judges. I think the next pagent the boys and I go to to cheer our sweet Princess on at, I will carry some extra glasses and drop them off at the judges table!!!!!!!!!
Surly, I am not biased ;)



























What an experience! Surely 11th out of 220 is a great result. Hope she's ok with it!
ReplyDelete:0)
Peggy
Wow, I can't imagine sitting through all of that! I'm glad your friend came in 11th, though - that's pretty darned good out of 220!
ReplyDelete