Saturday, February 28, 2009

Card-fest!

So I had my 2 favorite scrappers come over last night to 'play' with me! Amanda set out to make cards and inspired me to break out of my shell and make some cards too! I am not a great card maker so it was nice leaving my comfort zone for the evening :) I am actually pretty pleased with my final product (thanks to Amanda and her fancy Fisker punches!)

Teacher cards, who can't use more teacher cards!?!?!?I bought this lilac Sizzix for $3 at the HSN employee store (what a deal!) I just had to fiddle with it! The border punch is the Martha Stewart punch I borrowed from Amanda.This is the card I made for my Secret Betty partner, Dena... she loves strawberries!Playing with my Cosmo Cricket scraps and Bazzill card stock!

Keep an eye out, you never know when one of these beauties will arrive in your mailbox!!! TFL! Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us come over! Hope the remains of the popcorn food fight are not hiding in the kids rooms! :)

    Now if I could find my USB cord, I could blog about my cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Jumped over from Callista's site. Those are freakin awesome cards! So beautiful and cool! I am soo loving butterflies right now..so those are my fave. hehehe
    ;P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow...AWESOME CARDS!!
    isn't it good to get out of our creative "comfort space" sometimes??!!
    i think you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete