OMG! I got my Secret Betty Swap package from my AWESOME partner, Marla in Texas !!!!
Holy Moley ... lookie what I got ------------>

This package was so big... it weighed 18 lbs! Oh my ;)

I patiently waited for the boys to get home from school to open it with me (thank goodness the mailman came a half hour before the boys got home!).

Look at the spread ....

Ms. Marla sent me an awesome blue and green scrapbook kit (perfect for a house full of guys!), a mini Valentine book and a fantastic brown polka dotted 6X6 album that she put all my recipe cards into (how thoughtful was that?!?!??!).

The main portion of the swap was to submit a recipe for an altered cake box recipe.
Marlas was Betty
Crocker Turtle Cake, so she sent me the Betty
Crocker Devils Food cake mix, a cute box full of Kraft caramels (neatly stacked, I might add!) Texas Star chopped pecans and Nestle chocolate morsels. Notice her adorable 6x6 recipe card !!!!
Wowser.... look at all these baking goodies! I LOVE LOVE LOVE (no pun intended) the heart batter
shapers! I 'attempt' to make heart pancakes freehand and it is NOT pretty!
lol! I have never baked with silicon cake pans, so this will be a fun adventure. I love COOKIE CUTTERS and have a sick obsession with them (I will blog that at a later date!) look at all the cute mini Valentine shapes and the big soft grip heart! Someone definitely paid attention and remembered Pink, lime green and aqua are my
fav colors.... see the herb cutter (I do believe Ms. Marla read my blog entry regarding the herbs hubby planted for me!)! I love kitchen gadgets, pretty freaky but I do!!!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS cookie cutter (that is what I decided to call it!) In fact, I am gonna make some sugar cookies and write DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS on them :)

How perfect for a family of 5, a Casserole and Slow Cooker coke book :) COOKIE AND BISCUIT BIBLE... now that is definitely my religion ;) AND notice the Ultimate Cake Mix book, that is just perfect, being the theme of the swap :)

I love Hello Kitty, especially on jewelry!

I guarantee, Marla had as much fun finding all this Hello Kitty goodness as I did finding it all in my package :) As I type this, I am cozy under the Hello Kitty fleecy throw. I already ate one of the large
HK pops (oh, does my tummy hurt!). I got a
HK mouse pad, Valentines, a CUTE
HK popping out of a cupcake wrapper (it matches my
blinkie in my
siggy over @ 2Peas) and more
HK candy!!!!!

I love flour sack style dish towels ... did I mention that or does someone have ESP? *WOW* Look at the cute cupcake dish towel and oven mitt ensemble!
Thank you Marla! I really love and appreciate everything you sent me. The love and attention you put into my gift shows. I will think of you and all the fun we had every time I use each and every present you sent me. I am really speechless as I sit hear and reflect on my box of goodies... you truly outdid yourself!!!!!!!
I am definitely looking forward to Betty Swap # 4!!!!! *hint* *hint* More sweets ;)
Love ya, girl and thanks again!
Hugs and Kisses~
Rachel
Glad you loved everything! I NEVER knew there was so much Hello Kitty stuff out there!!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes! You made out like a bandit, super fun stuff! =)
ReplyDeletehow fun! what's better than Hello Kitty & cupcakes!? :o)
ReplyDeleteWow! How fun! Looks like you scored.
ReplyDelete