Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines for the Teachers!

 I bought a set of 6 Valentine treat boxes from Dollar Tree for, yeah, you guessed- a DOLLAR!  And I jazzed them up with a few scalloped circles and my Martha Stewart punched heart. 
 I filled them with a few different varieties of chocolate hearts and adorned them with ribbons, tags a a pretty flocked heart.  Ready for my boys teachers!
I also made these treat holders for the teachers, for some variety!

And my new favorite project, altering vintage books!  I made this one for my sons favorite teacher (shhhh... don't tell the others!)
Linking up with : The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday @ http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. If I was a teacher, I would feel so honored to get such a nice gift from a student. You're a good mother to send your sons off with such lovely gifts and teaching them at the same time the art of honoring and giving.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lucky teachers! How fortunate for them to have your sons in their class. They are adorable and so creative.

    Thanks for bringing your Valentine gifts to Seasonal Sunday.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always loved doing teacher Valentines when my girls were little. Such nice memories. You made some great bags here.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete