Do you remember when I showed you my haul from a recent garage sale and I teased you, saying I had one more item left to show you?? Here it is! My Carousel gumball machine I scored for eight bucks! Stand and all! I was over-the-top-excited since my youngest son is having a birthday party next week and I am doing (another) candy buffet. I just knew I had to snag this piece for the party! Who cares that I already have a smaller tabletop Carousel machine!
I was stoked to find this box of 850 large gumballs at Sam's Club for $17! So were my boys!
I plan on putting out a apothecary jar full of the gumballs for Nicky's birthday party- easier access for the kiddos to fill their boxes with!
Linking with Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday's http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
Stay tuned for more fun photos of apothecary jars full of candy!
~Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteI love these old gumball machines! :-) so cute! we have a similar one, but we don't have the metal stand. we are looking for one...
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Nice find.
ReplyDelete