Wednesday, February 9, 2011

German Chocolate Cupcakes!

I have been home all week with three Flu-ridden little boys.  And have still had to run my Mom to the doctor.  So I figured, I am out already and nothing puts a smile on our faces more than our favorite local bakery ...  http://www.morenobakery.com/home.php !!!  So with the masked kids in tow, we piled in the bakery and belong selecting which scrumptious desserts would make us feel best.  My eldest chose a Raspberry Lindzer Tart, my middle chose a glazed donut (odd selection for a trip to the bakery- but whatever!), my youngest chose a royal iced heart cookie with I LOVE YOU scribed on it, my Mom got a hunk of chocolate bobka. 2 traditional canoli's for my hubby and for me ....  the delectable German Chocolate Cupcake pictured above!!!!!!  I must admit I have demonstrated great restraint and have devoured it yet... I only took a little nibble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment