Nothing says Sweets for my SWEETS other than a table full of scrumptious sweets... right!?!?
A vessel full of inviting lollipops!!!Who can resist a platter full of Mom's yummy cupcakes? Not my kiddos!
My kids were very intrigued by my choice of cupcake topper... I assured them it was just red chocolate wafers!
Cookies, cupcakes and candy ... the stuff dreams are made of !!!
A personal touch with a few homemade place cards!
Sixlets! My nephews girl-friends favorite candy!
Now, please, sit down and join us! We have an extra seat just for you!
Happy Valentines Day!
Linking Up with : http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/
Thanks for partying with us!
Rachel and the boys
Rachel and the boys



























I can see the wheels turning in your head as you carefully placed each delightful treat on your table...down to the bowl...overturned in just the right spot. You have a good eye for design. Thank you for sharing your whimsical design. Cherry Kay
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look delicious!! Is that a REAL live berry on the tippy top? :) You even had goodies to eat on your table! I must try that next year.. What a sweet table! (little play on words there! ) :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mona
I think I got my little stuffed hearts from an artist on ebay. :)
Those treats look great, as does the table!
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel,
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun, creative and happy table. I love the heart shaped bowl turned on its side. All of the sweets look so tempting! It's Candyland!
Nancy
Sorry I'm getting here so late, but just wanted to say that this is adorable and all of your sweets look VERY yummy! Love all of the color on your table!
ReplyDelete