I was browsing around Joann's today when I found myself in the jewelry and findings department. I love scouring the aisles for inspiration and am always game for a new necklace or three in my case today!)
So I found this fabulous black frame style pendant and matched it with a great black link chain. I brought it home and immediately searched my photo files for the perfect photo of my kiddos!!! I also grabbed a black rhinestone and hematite looking skeleton key pendant and ball chain to wear with the photo frame necklace. I dig that layed look (as you can see in my picture!)
And then this quirky octopus pendant! It reminded me of my littlest guy, he loves octopuses! I love the blues in it! It really just screams vintage!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel
Rachel



























Those turned out great!
ReplyDeleteI always love seeing the necklaces you come up with!!!! You can pull off anything girl!
ReplyDelete