My fourth grader is taking his FCAT Writes exam tomorrow. This is a huge deal for Florida's students and teachers. Their school grade, merit raise and the determination if the student needs to be held back for another year hinges on this tests. My kiddo's school puts an enormous amount of emphasis on each student and their success on the test. I thought I would present my kids teacher with a class gift to wish all the students good luck.
It perfectly ties in with the upcoming St. Patricks Day holiday! Who can't use a little four leaf clover for good luck!?!?
Little tin bucket : $.88 from Old Time Pottery
Glittery Shamrock Sticker Pack : $1 from Joann's
St Patrick's Day Pencils : $1 x 2 from Dollar Tree
Ribbon from my stash!
Linking up with : So You Think You're Crafty @ http://www.soyouthinkyourecrafty.com/2011/02/im-crafty-party-6/
Just a Girl Blog @ http://www.justagirlblog.com/2011/02/sas-day-and-normal.html
Keeping it Simple @ http://craftskeepmesane.blogspot.com/
Skip to My Lou @ http://skiptomylou.org/
Dittle Dattle @ http://dittledattle.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























What a cute idea! I love this!
ReplyDeleteCute Ideas! Thanks for sharing:)This could be used for so many different things! I love it.
ReplyDelete