Tuesday, July 6, 2010

**White Wednesday**

Scenes from the garden for the http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ WHITE WEDNESDAY blog entry over at Faded Charm.....The WELCOME sign on my front porch.A wild mushroom growing in my garden thanks to all the rain and no sun!White Penta growing in my butterfly garden, that I planted at the request of my 4 year old!One of two matching Beach wreaths that I have hanging on my front doors, they match the beach vignette in the foyer when you enter the house.Magnolia bloom, should be opened tomorrow!
The handle to my screened in porch, taken as I entered the back porch from my little impromptu photo shoot in the twilight!
TFL!
Rachel

7 comments:

  1. Love your beach wreath! Also love your scrapbook page in the post below! You are talented and creative and have adorable boys.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such pretty outdoor whites! Your wreath is lovely! Happy WW!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rooster! Our Magnolias are on their way out! So hot outside - and very dry. Love seeing your White photos!
    I have two giveaways this month - hope you stop by!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WW! ~ I just love your shell wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing what we can really see when we slow down to look-thanks for all the whites that are just around us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was tempted to harvest all of the shrooms that popped up over here after our very wet spring! Love all of the whites in your garden, and I bet your magnolia is going to be spectacular!
    Happy WW!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've captured beauty in the garden, lovely whites!

    ReplyDelete