Monday, July 5, 2010

I Love ....

my new drink dispenser!got it for $20 at Sam's Wholesale Club and was a little reluctant but after many trips and many imaginary conversations talking myself out of it.. I took the plunge! I was so excited to use it!

I made Country Time Pink Lemonade and added lemon and lime wedges and fresh strawberry slices! I was shocked to see that all the kids opted for the lemonade and not the 10 bottles of soda! I can't wait to use it at my sons birthday party in a couple of weeks!!!!

Have a great day!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I got the plastic one with the floral design Walmart had awhile back for $6. I'd love to have a glass one though! I was also eyeballing that red, white & blue one they had. At my DDs last party, the raspberry lemonade went really quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the kids wanting to drink that just for the fun of using the spout. teehee.
    Love your display. I want some marshmellows now :)

    ReplyDelete