Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring is in the air!

I got a new box of goodies from Moxxie (shown here = http://gotmoxxie.typepad.com/ ) a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love with the festive Easter collection! All of the vibrant pastels were so inspiring, it was easy to start and finish a project I was proud of.

Here is an example of a wreath (one of 3 I made this weekend), I decided to uses some unconventional wreath forms for the background. The backing of this one is a paper plate! The paper I used for the scalloped squares were the green/ orange combo and the pink/ purple for the flower.

And a vintage bingo card and plastic cookie cutters for good measure ;)

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love how you used the actual cookie cutters too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that stinkin' cute? Cookie cutters. Who woulda thunk? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're like the MacGyver of crafts. You can make anything look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! I love the colors and the cookie cutters!

    ReplyDelete