Friday, March 26, 2010

Cupcake Extravaganza ...

Yesterday I made over 5 dozen cupcakes for the boys school. Half was for the Yearbook Club end-of year party and I made the other half for the teachers. Every quarter, the PTA members make and donate snacks and treats to the teachers on conference night. I love doing this for our teachers, they all work so hard and deserve a sweet treat more often than not! Smore's CupcakesYellow Cupcakes
Chocolate and Chocolate Roasted Marshmallow Cupcakes!
TFL!
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Those all look YUMMY!!! That was really nice of you Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY those look soooo good.
    I have never seen smore cupcakes before Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a beautiful blog award on my blog. Go check it out to collect it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I as well gave you a beautiful blog award :-) I just love this blog!

    ReplyDelete