
I found this handy dandy paper organizer at Dollar Tree and KNEW exactly what I was going to do with it being I had the most fabulous paper stash courtesy of
Moxxie! We are all staying in our homes a little longer, now with the
housing market in the dumper. I figured we are all doing some improvements on our current homes. This little project is super handy for Dad's desk or the kitchen counter. The organizer is just great for keeping all
of your project info in one
convenient space! I think any Dad would love it for Father's Day!

I
embellished the organizer with patterned paper and stickers from the "Do It Yourself" line from
Moxxie. I made a few cuts with my
Cricut and added a few vintage buttons and rhinestones (which my hubby says made the crown look
girly-
TISK TISK, I SAY!). I know it can be modified for Mom and made into a coupon/ grocery organizer or a receipt holder. Anything to make Mom or Dad's life a little easier!
Tfl!!!!
xoxox~
Rachel
This is such a good idea.
ReplyDeleteI love it.
that is darling!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea and the right price too! This looks wonderful!
ReplyDelete