Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Alright, it may just be Daylight Savings time, but I have been dying to share these photos with all of you!
I love pastels so I love getting any chance I can to decorate with those colors. Being in a house of all males, you can tell my color palate is normally earth tones. Now is my time to GIRLY IT UP!!!I made this frame and Spring banner last year. Out of all the banners I have made and packed up, this is by far the one I was most excited about unpacking! I love the colors and I love the frilly soft tones... I just love it!Here is a shot of my infamous dining room table scape (ok- infamous to me, myself and I!)and the Foyer when you walk through the front door... the butterfly is actually a year-round art piece I keep hanging there! No shortage of milk glass, you see ;)I just adore this little wrought iron bird cage I bought @ Michael's a few weeks back. I added a Dollar Tree bird and some moss (I think I may have actually plucked that Spanish Moss right off of the Oak in the front of my house.)A close up of my table scape with all my thrift store, antique shop and junk sale finds proudly displayed! The sea foam green, Melamie, diner style coffee cups and saucers were actually $.50 for the set and my favorite! The little sugar and creamer set on the oval tray were also at the same junk sale for a buck! I love JUNK!!!

And this tea towel was a find at a local antique market for $1.50 and it was actually my inspiration piece that motivated me to decorate in a vintage style :)

Please feel free to link you spring decorations ... I love inspiration!
TFL! Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Looks very springy! I'm not there yet. Blah. Come do my house, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put up a spring wreath on my front door. Does that count :) Your decorations are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys have scattered socks, does that count? Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete