So, needlesstosay, my 3rd grader could not fall asleep and was a nervous wreck last night and this morning. He knows that we, his teachers and the Asst. Principal all expect a perfect 5 out of him. You may think that is too harsh, but we all know his capacity and a 5 is attainable! We have all promised him rewards for that perfect 5, Asst Principal promised him a lunch date at Olive Garden, his teachers promised McDonalds and we promised the Phiton Tornado necklace he wants.
Later in the evening it hit me, make a little motivational treat for the ENTIRE class! Not all of them have strong cheerleaders at home like my son and his friends do. So I saw this idea on a blog or in a magazine (I really can't remember) and ran out to get the supplies. I used Everyday Paper Dolls (Cricut Cart) and Smarties to make this fun little treat!



























I love the "smartie pants" treats!! Too cute!!! Funny...in Canada (where I'm originally from), Smarties are entirely different than what they are here in the U.S. Our smarties are milk chocolate candy coated pieces. (Kinda like M&M's but much better!) Your smarties are what we call "Rockets". Just some useless trivia for you. ;)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to your son!
That is so sweet! Love the treats.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! How sweet!!! Love those treats!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that?! Very creative!
ReplyDeleteFruit just is the best I think, I love what you have done for the kids. Hope it all went well. Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.
ReplyDeleteYou are the bestest mom ever...seriously!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for clearing that up Marlene. I was wondering why there were rockets instead of smarties. LOL
ReplyDeleteThat fruit makes me want some oranges now.
Awesome and your son does have a great mom and cheerleader!! Hope the kiddos enjoyed those treats - my dd had the TAKs test last week but they have it in three subjects..one down and 2 to go. Have a wonderful Thursday - BiT
ReplyDeleteHow creative....great job!
ReplyDelete