OMG- when I saw these fat little chef salt and pepper shakers I was hysterical! They are THE cutest little things :) I used to collect salt and pepper shakers (surprise - surprise- me collect something!) and I could swear I had their likeness in a vintage set. Ok. So anyway. I got this fabulous line "Made From Scratch" from Moxxie and knew I had to adorn a fantabulous recipe with these very papers! I used the entire collection, how could I only chose one PP - the colors rock! Table Service (the chef's), Freshly Picked, Home Cooked, the stickers and the rub-ons. http://gotmoxxie.typepad.com/got_moxxie/food_and_drink/
This is bad, I know, but I can't recall which blog I found this delightfully easy recipe! Maybe Bakerella, perhaps Pioneer Woman... hmmm, was is Our Best Bites????
This is bad, I know, but I can't recall which blog I found this delightfully easy recipe! Maybe Bakerella, perhaps Pioneer Woman... hmmm, was is Our Best Bites????TFL!
Rachel
Rachel




























Oh my that is so stink'n cute.
ReplyDeleteThat recipe looks so yummy. I may just have to try it.
This is such a fun layout!!! LOVE IT!!!! That recipe looks yummo, too!
ReplyDeleteooh well I won't be eating that, won't help my diet/exercise routine *LOL*
ReplyDelete- altho it looks SCRUMMO!!
Those embellies are so cute and the recipe looks so yummy. tfs it
ReplyDelete