One of my bestie girlfriends recently built and moved into her dream home with her beautiful family. I made them a "Family Movie Night" gift basket (since they have the most TO-DIE-FOR home theater rooms I have ever had the privilege to watch a flick in!). They actually have a popcorn machine up there (the one you find at the car dealerships) and my kiddos really wanted popcorn for the movie we saw a few weeks ago over there. Sadly, my friend disappointed the kids when she fessed up and said she didn't have any popcorn! So guess the first thing I bought for their gift basket? Yup- a jar of popcorn kernels!!! lol!
So anywho, here is the card I made to go on top of their movie night gift basket! Yes the house is the dog house from Doodle Charms (Cricut Cartidge), but I really had no choice. None of my carts had a house except dog houses!!!! So I had no choice but to doctor it up. Notice my brickwork!?!?! 
So anywho, here is the card I made to go on top of their movie night gift basket! Yes the house is the dog house from Doodle Charms (Cricut Cartidge), but I really had no choice. None of my carts had a house except dog houses!!!! So I had no choice but to doctor it up. Notice my brickwork!?!?! 
Hearts and Dog House = Doodle Charms
Letters = George and Basic Shapes
Cardstock = Bazzill
PP = Me and My Big Ideas
Ribbon
TFL!
Rachel



























What a sweet thang to do!!! You are such a great friend, and that card is awesome!!!:)
ReplyDelete