I had a garage sale this weekend and my neighbors decided to join me. As I sat, with my nose in my laptop, I heard one neighbor talking to another neighbor, at her sale asking how much the train table was. I quickly picked my head up and shouted (yeah, I shouted!)
across the street ... "Hey, I said I wanted to buy the train table from you! How much is it?" My "purchasing" neighbor replied that she was asking about it and then the "selling" neighbor replied "$10". I picked my jaw up off the floor and then proceeded to whine! "Purchasing" neighbor said that she really didn't even have room for that big a train table in her playroom and was going to buy the TV stand instead. I shouted (yeah, I shouted again!) that I wanted it. So then the neighborly husband walks across the street (because he is obviously more civilized than me!) and told me that he felt bad for jumping on my garage sale band-wagon and I could HAVE the train table for FREE!!!! F-R-E-E- that spells
FREEEEEEEEEEEE! I was so excited! A bit embarrassed. But I still graciously accepted his offer. He even trotted it across the street for me!

I was pretty darn excited because exactly a year ago to the date I was shopping for a train table on
Craig's List for my baby's 3rd birthday! Needless to say, he and his big brother, Zach, have enjoyed the train table all weekend!
TFL!
Rachel
WOOHOO! Cannot beat free that is for sure!!! :)
ReplyDeleteScore!!
ReplyDelete