Sunday, February 14, 2010

All Dressed Up!

The boys were invited to one of their neighborhood friends Mardi Gras themed birthday party this weekend. The invitation suggested they were Mardi Gras colors, so we decided to jazz them up and head on over to Children's Place! They have the best spring clothing lines for the boys (boys are so very hard to shop for!). And these green, yellow and purple linen shirts and ties that represent Mardi Gras are actually their spring colors! I kid you not, I actually squealed with pure delight when we walked in the stores and saw these shirts and ties hanging on the wall display! I am very easily satisfied :) Zach looking spiffy in lavender!
Nicky, never looking into the camera, looking dapper in yellow! (Yes, my 3 yr old is wearing SILLY BANDZ! ugh!!!!)
My oldest, Johnny, born to pose and smile for his Mother, looking distinguished in green!
TFL!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment